Friday, May 9, 2008

JDev Forum favorite links added

I have had a great engagement over the last three months. I have resolved some questions about ADF I have had been looking for for a long time. A couple of items that come to mind is that: yes, you can do drag-and-drop in 10.1.3.3.0; it's just not as easy as it is in ver. 11g of JDev.

Also just today I resolved a problem I have had with JDev 10.1.3.3.0 and refreshing the screen in combination with partial page rendering. You can read more about this at http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=428798 . Towit, I have added links from the Oracle JDev Forum that have been helpful to me. Hope they help you.

Another topic (in my JDev forum links section, also, entitled "autoSubmit and mouse clicks") is very important to anybody who is trying to make 10.1.3.3.0 not have so many button clicks to get things done.

There is even an entry in there as I worked with Frank Nimphius and Oracle Tech Support to work out a bug in JDev.

I recommend you go though these links. They may be informative to you if you are developing in ADF.

No comments: